March is relatively chill when put next to the tornado of activity that was February. I’m ok with that. 🙂
My bridal shower and fittings are in the past (both such great experiences!), and John and I are finally not sick anymore. Thank goodness! He’s better just in time for his bachelor ski trip this weekend, and I’m so excited for him and all his groomsmen!
I can’t believe there are only two months to go. It has felt so far away for so long, and now we’re picking up speed. Eek! Here’s what I’m working on this month:
- Mail out invites: Yay! Mailing invites is like the official no turning back point!
- Work on escort cards: Well, they’re not cards, exactly. You’ll see. 😉
- Welcome bags for hotel guests: I actually delegated this task to my mom, since she’s much better at stuff like this. But I am helping her with little welcome notes on the actual bags.
- Go rock climbing again: Oh my goodness. I have been wanting to do this for so long and I think I’m finally ready. We used to go all the time and it was the most fun workout, but after a tragic accident at our gym it was too hard to go back.
- SPRING CLEANING: Cleaning and organizing are my most favorite tasks of all time. I am SO EXCITED to spring clean! You don’t even know.
What are your goals this month? Happy spring. 🙂