Happy April! I am not much for April Fool’s Day because I’m too gullible, and I really think you are pregnant/married/injured/whatever you’re trying to fool me with.
I’ll just stick to posting my goals today, and none of them are jokes! I would never kid about goal-setting. 😉
- Hair+ makeup trial/bridal portraits: These are the same day next week, and hopefully all goes well.
- Finalize schedules for travel: We’ll meet with our travel planner to go over all the booking numbers and questions about our honeymoon.
- Day of gifts + groomsmen gifts: Though we had planned on big day-of gifts, I think we’ll do something simpler. I already have gifts for the bridesmaids, but we need to get gifts for the groomsmen.
- Follow up on RSVPs: Hopefully this isn’t as difficult as I hear!
- Writing: Blog about a couple more final touches this month. Also, get ahead on my freelance assignments so I’m not too stressed in May.
- Be extra careful with my food and workout habits: Now that my dress is tailored perfectly, there’s no room for mistakes!
Wishing you a productive April!